– B.M. in Music Education from the University of Miami, Frost School of Music’s Outstanding Graduating Senior
– Fulbright ETA, Kazimierz Wielki University, Bydgoszcz, Poland
– M.M. in Jazz Studies and Performance from William Paterson University, Graduate Assistant for the Jazz Studies Program
– Eastern Christian School Honors Choir Director and Resource Room Teacher (maternity leaves), After School Assistant Director, Summer Day Camp Director
– Wachusett Regional High School Music Teacher
K-12 Teaching Certificates held for MA, NJ, and FL. Specialties include: Instrumental and Vocal Music, classical and jazz.
Megan’s Educational Philosophy:
Music is inherently human. Therefore, everyone–regardless of age, ability, or developmental level– can relate to and express themselves through music. It is important for students, in the end, to find their own meaning in the music they make–for meaningful learning is how education connects each individual to the world around them, serving to better our world and those we share it with.